Payment of Utility bills without commission:
BTI office can offer payment of utility bills (electricity, water, heating, Internet, GSM, etc.) enabling customers to pay through the centralised system “EasyPay” without registration to the customer with advantage is that the customer can pay the bill for any city, regardless of the point in which it is located.
The system “EasyPay” allows customers the opportunity to obtain information on all of their household accounts in real time. The bills can be done overall and individually, depending on the customer’s desire. This new service compliments our key holding service for apartment owners who are only using their property for their own use and not commercially.
Add this to our Key holding contract for simple apartment management at a low cost
For all apartment owners who prefer not to utilise the services of a property management company to manage rentals but require keys to be held in Bansko for access to apartments and other residencies, why not take up our unique key holding service for just €100 euro per annum.
This service is provided for 12 months and gives you added security when you are not in town.
- Keys are held in our office which is covered by 24 hour security.
- Email confirmation must be sent prior to any keys being handed out.
- All keys must be signed out and returned to our office within a mutually agreed date and time.
- A Monthly security check of the apartment is included.
- We will provide you with a full inventory of the apartment following handover of all keys to our office.
- We provide a convenient point for guests, service providers and owners to collect from, prior to using your apartment.
- Additional meet and greet services can be provided outside normal office hours (09:00 – 17:00) for only 10 euro per check in/check out. This must be booked in advance with 48 hours notice. (ONLY AVAILABLE ON A NON COMMERCIAL BASIS TO THE APARTMENT OWNER)
- No keys will be delivered to any other location unless agreed with both the holder and owner beforehand (additional costs may be applicable).
- Keys lost will be charged to the person in receipt of them at that time.
- We recommend owners supply 3 sets of keys be held in our office for each residence.
- As an EasyPay agent we do not charge for utility bill payment as part of our service.
Payment for the key holding can be made via our online shop here with your debit/credit card:
For more information about our “EasyPay” service and more please do not hesitate to contact our office on: firstname.lastname@example.org